Years of Experience coupled with unparalleled expertise.
Diamond Price Guarantee
Top of the market and certified.
One year guaranteed warranty and a further six months for our loyal clientele.
Check out our special line of coloured diamonds.
- The setting of the gemstones in the jewelry. Even though this does not particularly have an effect on the quality of the gems worth, it is an important aspect to consider when purchasing the jewelry.
- The cut of the diamond or any other gemstone. A diamonds cut simply means its shape and its facets. The more complicated a diamond’s shape is, the much more features it will have, and then the more remarkable the diamond will likely be. The more remarkable a diamond is, the more expensive it is.
- The carat of the diamond gemstone. A diamond’s carat is directly proportional to its own density and it is determined by the diamond’s weight. A single diamond carat is two hundred milligrams. Take into account on the other hand that the clarity is over the carat in figuring a diamonds price.
- The worth of the gemstone. A diamond’s value is mainly determined by their color and their clarity. It is quite noticeable that a majority of diamonds are clear ones while color diamonds are rarely seen and so, colored diamonds being uncommon are more expensive than clear ones. Clarity is determined by the flawlessness of the precious diamond gem’s flaws. The less the faults found in the gem, the more valuable it is.
- The lock of the diamond jewelry. This point is among one of a high concern. A bracelets lock is what secures it while it is worn on your wrist and so it really is important that a jewelry with a quality lock is to be considered. The perfect jewelry locks are those which are thick and examined not to be opened so easily.
They provide great customer service as well the best value for money on the market.
Jenny Clark, NY
I recently purchased a coloured diamond from them but there was some unforeseen event, and I needed it to be replaced; their warranty policy is fabulous.
John Doe, NY
676 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA 94108
Monday – Friday
10am – 5pm
11am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed